Friday, December 28, 2007

Welcome to Mimzy's Creations!

Thanks for visiting my new blog! I have wondered for a couple of years how to start offering my crafting services. A friend answered this question with "why don't you start a blog?" So here it is. I am a beginner at blogging, so please be patient as I am learning.

Here's what I have to offer: Homemade cards, Scrapbooking and Hand-crafted jewelry.

Do you find yourself in need of 20 invitations to a birthday party or baby shower? I'm your man (or woman!). Do you need 100 baby announcements? I can help! Or if you just like the look of a homemade card, I'm here for you.

I am also offering my scrapbooking expertise (for all those years of pictures you have piled up waiting to be scrapped).

I have recently jumped into the world of beading, and have been praised about my jewelry. So, if you are looking for that hard-to-find gift, try a matching set.

Please send a list of things you would like to mimzyscreations@gmail.com or call Maren at 210-545-2576. Orders will be confirmed via email or telephone as soon as possible and shipped when payment is received. Payments can be made by cash, check or PayPay instant transfer.

No comments:


A close-up look